K+C Recruitment are currently recruiting for experienced JIB Electricians in the Birmingham area.
Electricians will ideally have own tools & on site experience. Works will include 1st & 2nd fixing new build residential & commercial units.
There will be lots of hours on offer with weekend work available for this full-time position.
- Installation of new electrical services in properties
- Maintenance and remedial work for electrical services
- Compiling condition reports in accordance with NICEIC guidelines
- A proven ability to work in a safe manner in accordance with company policies and safety legislation. In addition, candidates, must have the dedication to keep up to date with current legislation and undertake any training as required
- Work efficiently to deadlines
- Be flexible and undertake any other reasonable request by Management that contributes to the successful day to day running of the business
- Ability to multi task and worth both as part of a team and also individually.
- Achieved Electrical Installation Part 1 & Part2 (or up to Level 3 for more recent qualifications)
- Hold 17th Edition
- Be able to work under their own initiative with good communication skills.
- JIB Gold Card
- 17th Edition
If this role is of interest please apply now to be considered for this role.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.