Encore Personnel are looking for Technical Operative on a permanent contract to join our client site in Scropton Derbyshire DE65 postcode.
To undertake machine interventions and first line trouble shooting in order to ensure the machinery runs to its optimum. Support the process leader in the managing the production processes in order to meet Safety, Quality, Production and cost targets set by the company.
To provide support for continuous improvement ideas and employ root cause analysis to prevent breakdown and downtime issues,understand the Operational requirements and work in a fast passed environment.
£9.25ph plus Overtime paid at time and a half after 40 hours.
Daily supplement of £4.58 daily / Probationary period of 3 months
Full training provided.
- Effective processing of basic maintenance of essential equipment and machinery and able to deal with any unscheduled and reactive work.
- Ensure safety standards are maintained and improved within the area of responsibility.
- To provide preventative maintenance regarding Anglia Autoflow and pluckers.
- Identifying continuous improvements, liaising with the Engineering team as appropriate to maintenance work being carried out.
- To adhere to food hygiene procedures.
- To be flexible to cover other Technical Operator roles responsibility.
- To comply with and promote client policies and procedures
-A base knowledge of food product line/machine
-Experience of a fast moving process in a high pressure environment
-Good level of communication
-HACCP level 2
-Functional skills English and Maths level 1
Experience of factory systems and processes e.g. Hellenic/Avery/Anglia Auto flow
Animal welfare training
For more informaton or to apply contact us on 01952 262975 or 01332 948766
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EncorePersonnelRecruitmentTeam/